Walking the path together
- Pray... asking the Gods to show you your vocation. "Be honest. This way is not for everyone".
- Listen... to the Gods and have the courage to make a move.
- Make... time to be in nature. Become close to our mother
- Attend... The regular seasonal rituals. Bring your life into harmony with the wheel of the year.
- Go... frequently and consistently to a place to be alone. Find your own relationship with the natural world.
- Serve... your community, and elsewhere, as needed and as you are able.
- Talk... to us and others about your vocation questions and concerns, seeking spiritual direction and guidance.
- Contact us... that we may assist you in any way we can. Even if our way is not for you, we are here to help you find where you will be happy.
The process of joining is a long one as it involves a lot of discussion between yourself and our order. It is not a matter of filling in a form and there you are. We like to get to know you and get a feel for what you want and what you offer.
Upon joining you will be a postulant for a minimum of 6 months. Some people require longer and that is fine too. There is never any rush. Often it is best to travel one full turn of the year.
During this time you pledge to live our life but you do not take any vows.
At the end of the 6 months you can move on to the noviciate which lasts another 6 months minimum. Again it is often best to allow yourself to travel one full turn of the wheel.
You can then be a full member of our community in temporary vows. You can continue in this state for as long as you like as is stated in the rule.
After 6 years of being with us, if you feel it is right and you have taken time to truly discern the will of the Gods then you can make permanent vows. This is never a step that should be taken lightly.
The next stage would be to fill in the contact form and let us know you are there and open the doors of communication.